Hello World!

I've decide to start blogging again.  Alot of my posts were for Laforda, a blog about various interests.  Since the website is currently on a hiatus, I can vent out all my hatreds and to-die-fors here!  I like to start out on a happy note so today is about wedding dresses from across the world. I was recently looking through photographs, and I noticed not everyone gets (or wants) the traditional white wedding dress.

indian bridal sari
India
The traditional wedding dress is a red and gold sari made of satin or silk gauze.  The sari is usually many yards of cloth intricately wrapped around the woman's body. Indian women also love their bling! Do you see that gold she's draped in?  I die.



China
Chinese women really seem to like the red and gold as well.  They are minimal on the jewelry and let the dress shine through.


Nigeria
Nigerians love vibrant colors and never leave the house without their headdresses. Don't believe me?  Check them out at church, so stylish! Thats what truly makes their style unique.


Korea
I'm not sure how many Korean women still wear these, but I wish they did!  The colors are vibrant, the materials look thick and luscious and hell, the men look better than some American brides!  Look at that hair!!


Mexico
The wedding dresses south of the border are kept fairly simple.  The details, however, are subtle but beautiful.  I really like this boho chic look the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment