Summer Adventures

Big changes are happening this fall and before I can deal with that, there are a couple adventures I want to cross of my list this summer:


Warrior Dash: I'll admit, I'm nowhere near ready for this than I thought I would be.  You'd think by setting a deadline you'd be motivated to meet it.  Instead, I've procrastinated to the point  I'll be wheezing throughout the entire event. At least I get this sweet hat!

Old Rag Hike: I'm amazed at how I've lived in the DC Metro area my whole life, and never hiked this mountain.  From what I heard, it's going to be an uphill battle (literally) getting to the top.  I hope the view is worth it!
Visit Boston: My roommate is going to doing a rotation in the area, and what better time to visit! I'm looking forward to a RedSox game, great pubs and hearing that Boston accent, like here.

Visit NYC (for the millionth time): I'm notorious for hopping on the Chinatown bus and heading four hours north to the Big Apple.  This time, I'll be bringing my boyfriend who has only been to the city once (...seriously). I never tire of finding events, food and shops to explore in the city.  I'm looking forward to a Yankees game, visiting Little India and trying out Gorrilla Coffee.


 Champagne and S'more Night: Not sure how this idea popped into my head, but I can't imagine a more relaxing, fun night around a fire with good friends.  Image via.


Bachelorette Party: I found this cake on Pinterest, and I just laughed out loud. My best friend is getting married this fall and as Maid of Honor, I want to make this night unforgettable.  She makes it easy since she's so laid back, but ideas would be welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment