Into The Wild

So with time before Puerto Rico, I've been living the life.  No alarm clock, no agenda, just complete freedom.  Doing so gives me alot of time to window shop online (and remind me I'm still a broke college student until my job starts)  Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on some tribal prints to wear with my blazers and black dresses. I will be in DC after all.

Beautiful and big enough to keep all my nonsense it.  The colors and beading are perfect for so many outfits.


Whenever I go to Kohls, I never find anything but this dress is perfect for the office!  It goes well with this necklace:

Okay, so this isn't tribal but I like the combo! The turquoise looks great with a black/white contrast.

Back to more tribal chic...



This is a more lust-after piece, but it's still gorgeous with an all black or white sheath dress. *takes a moment to sigh*

Finally, I need to transition from my cheapo flip-flops to work appropriate sandals.  That doesn't mean I can't have fun with it right?


Sadly this is only available in a size 6, so if you're lucky get them while there hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment