What the Hell Are You Wearing?

Too many coincidences happened today for me not to post this blog.  First, I'm watching Real Housewives of New York City.  Kelly is taking Simon out for a fashion makeover and helping him find new clothes so he can develop *good taste*.  Second, my dad called to talk about Gucci. yes, Gucci! Who knew?!  I also convinced him to burn (or atleast donate) those horrendous Hawaiian floral print shirts he saunters around in. My  father has an uncanny ability to dress well for work and then hobo around after hours.  I'm talking ripped shirts, horrible sandals, floral print shirts, toothpaste smears.  It's embarrassing really.  That in mind, this post is dedicated to all daughters who can help their naive dad's wardrobe for Father's Day.

What NOT to BUY!
What is with dad's and these floral tacky shirts? Sigh..

Early 80s -Ja-Na of Hawaii- Mens purple, white polyester broadcloth short sleeve Hawaiian shirt with fitted sides, straight hem, button front, patch pocket, medium width pointed collar, and overall hisbicus print

















And let's be honest, fugly ties need to leave.  If your dad has any of these, please buy lighter fluid and start a small bonfire with these pieces.



















Now for the good stuff!  Click on any to purchase, I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment