I Need New Nailpolish

I'm slowly packing up my things ready to move from my beloved college town to the most powerful city in the world- DC hello!  Going through all my stuff, I have so many nail lacquers but I still want more for the summer season.  I'll be in Puerto Rico for the summer, and what better excuse to wear wild crazy colors?


Chanel Nail Colour in Jade $23
This is one of those colors that looks great in a bottle but maybe not on my nails.  Also, the color wasn't available on their site, so I checked out Ebay and the prices were insane.  So my look for less is next:

essie Polish, Mint Candy Apple
Essie comes in a similar shade, but its called Mint Candy Apple for $8.  Can't say no to that.


Next up, a favorite store for quick and cheap must-haves:

Forever 21 Sunny Petunia Nail Polish $2.80



 Forever 21 Pink Princess Nail Polish $2.80


It's not exactly summer but it's gorgeous and that's all that needs to be said.

Barry M Nail Polish
This shade of yellow is perfect for spring into summer without being obnoxious.  I want this one the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment