Hot Town Working in the City

Hello!


It may look like I havent posted since May 26, but something went terribly wrong on my last post and I hope I can fix it.  Either way,  I am slowly getting closer to starting my job and I want to look prepared!  As a graduation present, I got this gorgeous..I mean GORGEOUS Gucci tote.





It's very summer looking and yes that is straw.  However, I think it would be very appropriate to take to work early Fall until about end of November.  First off, its huge!  I think the bottom width is 15" and the top is about 20".  Since I'm 5'2" it looks like I'm swimming in it but I carry a lot of things, so its perfect.  The handles and bottom is made of leather (the smell is intoxicating) and the interior is linen.  All in all, amazing.


The next bag I'm lusting over is the  Miu Miu Deerskin Leather Tote.

Purchase it here.

With a retail value of $1650, I don't think I can afford the air around the purse, let alone walk around DC with it.  At first, I thought it looked like an overdone laptop case.  Then I saw it on the model, and it started to look much  more versatile.  I see myself in a power suit everyday :)

Miu Miu Deerskin leather tote

A purse is an accessory to an outfit right?  With that MiuMiu leather tote in mind, I plan on wearing this menswear inspired outfit to the office one day:

Click on any to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment