Tropical Paradise

Hello Hello!  It's been awhile since I've posted.  I've been busy organizing my room, looking for a new apartment, paperwork, you know, REAL LIFE! *tear*  Before real life actually starts, I will be in Puerto Rico for six weeks this summer.  Obviously, I will be packing heavily (I always do) but I wanted to post some outfits I plan/wish on wearing while down there in the heat.  It's going to be brutally hot (or so my contact tells me).  


Everything but the necklace and belt can be purchased by clicking, but you can get them both from Kohls.  I bought it and love it!  Purchase the necklace here or the belt here.


The Havaianas that I would wear are the gold toned ones, and I have a cuff very similar to the one here.  You think I'm crazy wearing black in Puerto Rico, but J.Crew's tee's are so airy and cool, I wouldn't really notice!


Finally, an evening out on the town look.  I'm not a big skirt person, but I love dresses (is that weird?)  Anyways, I kept the jewelry to a minimum because the dress is simple but gorgeous.

Oh and I will be bringing my new staple, OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark.  It's a dark midnight purple.



17 days till Puerto Rico!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sets! I love a floral dress in the last one! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete